This post may contain affiliate links.
Mango Turmeric Smoothie
Are you in need of a quick and easy smoothie recipe? One that will set you up for an awesome rest of your day? Try putting together the Rise and Shine Mango Turmeric Smoothie!
The girls and I threw this super simple recipe together this morning, and I couldn’t be happier! Well, selfishly I wished they hadn’t liked it quite as much…I only got a few sips! So it passed with high approval ratings.
The Super Food Sneak
Turmeric is the awesome super food that gives this smoothie is brilliant yellow color! This spice has been in the news a lot recently for all of its awesome benefits. The most notable is its anti-inflammatory properties. Inflammation itself causes all sorts of problems, so make sure you keep this spice in your cupboard or fridge!
Quick and Easy
Back to the Rise and Shine Mango Turmeric Smoothie, this is seriously easy to make! If you are like me and “time optimistic” AKA late, this smoothie is power packed with pretty much just your blending time! It also is very summery, great for when I’m wishing for trade winds and a wonderful beach!
Rise and Shine Mango Turmeric Smoothie
- 1 whole frozen banana
- 1 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 1 tablespoon turmeric creamer I use Laird Super Food turmeric creamer, but you can use straight turmeric- start with 1/2 teaspoon add more if you don't mind a stronger flavor
- 1-2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1 cup water or more nut milk
- 1 dash black pepper optional- use if you are adding the regular turmeric (helps with absorption)
Toss all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Pour into a glass and enjoy!