This post may contain affiliate links.
Do you remember all the amazing feast scenes from Harry Potter? The floating candles, the festivities, the friends. Didn’t you just want to pack up everything and head on over? While I can’t get you into Hogwarts, I can get you a little taste of the happiness that can be found therein…Butterbeer cookies!
Healthy verses Not As Healthy
- 1/4 cup Butter vegan, or your preference
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Sugar white/coconut/or combo
- 1/2 cup Butterscotch chips -melted vegan, or your preference
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon almond
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 dash salt
- 1 3/4 cup flour regular baking flour or gluten free baking flour for a gf option
- 4-6 tablespoons almond milk add 1 tablespoon at a time
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips vegan, or your preference
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips vegan, or your preference
Preheat oven to 325.
Cream together butters and sugar
Add in melted butterscotch and mix
Mix in the vanilla and almond
Add in all dry ingredients and mix together, mixture will be crumbly.
Add in almond milk one tablespoon at a time until the dough just comes together. (you don't want it to wet and sticky) If you added too much liquid, add a little more flour.
Last, add in the chips and mix until just combined.
Roll into little balls, about golf ball sized and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Flatten just slightly.
Bake for 10-14 minutes, depending on your oven and how big you made your cookies.